Thursday, August 14, 2008

please wake me up this must be a nightmare.

they told me to work more overtime to equal my raise.

no dollar figure - just work more.

**UPDATE
They're sending me home. They want me to go find those places (which I have already found) that will pay me what I'm worth - and see how it stacks up to my job here. No hard feelings. They've actually suggested I take all of next week off to job search.

God this is horrible. Not even a DOLLAR raise?! For all this time and effort?

I still love them like family - this is a difficult situation for all involved.

Can they afford me? Can I afford to stay here? Can I give this place up and the job that I love?

Should I stay or should I go?

3 comments:

Admin said...

you are so much better than that place man! Get your stuff together and there are so many places that could appropriately reimburse you for your talent. They will realize someday that they need to re-think how they value their employees!

Nato said...

Aaron, you don’t let your emotions show much, do you? Both me and the lasagna fairy are like that. She comes over in the dead of night and gifts us with cheesy delights! She does it with a quiet dignity, with no mention of her good deeds.

Unknown said...

should i stay or should i go now.....