Monday, August 11, 2008

$$$

I just asked for a raise for the first time in the 4 years I've been with this company. I feel sick to my fucking stomach because I feel guilty for asking for more money - but for what I do .. I am GROSSLY underpaid.

I'm creative director - director of marketing - lead designer - production art staff manager - lead apparel designer - photography - web development - web application - web graphics application - animation - PR - sales - etc. The list goes on and on, and yet I'm not compensated properly for even ONE of those positions. They would have to hire at least 4-5 people to complete the workload I accomplish - none of which would take my salary for any one of these jobs.

Basically every pay check is a punch in the dick.

I'll know what's up by tomorrow.

X crossed fingers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you would have gotten a raise IF YOU HIRED ME !!!!!! jk