Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meeting ...

i'm not really sure how that went. i was super strong and as prof. as i could be.

as i expected - nothing will be resolved immediately.

i told them to make an offer of what i asked for, or as close to it as possible by the end of the week.

their point is they are at the core a screenprint shop which is just now trying to grow into the ad agency realm - and its difficuly for their business to afford and budget in an asset such as myself because they don't reeeally need the big budget work every day all day - which is understandable.

however, they don't pay me per job - they pay for my skill set. so imho - if you want me - you have to pay me what i'm worth regardless.

i think i have outgrown this place ..

more on this later this week.

1 comment:

Nato said...

Dearest Aaron,

Your earlobes are like fresh, plump grapes in a royal fruit salad. Seedless, of course.

Your Secret Admirer